JUST A FEW COMMON QUESTIONS
I forgot my login password, what do I do now?
Don't panic! You can reset your password by following these simple steps:
- Click on Existing Applicant Login. If you have a "pop-up blocker" enabled on your computer you will see a yellow box appear on the top of your page. Right click this yellow box and select "Temporarily allow pop-ups"
- A new window will appear and will ask you to enter in your email address. Click "next"
- The system will then ask you to enter the answer to your secret question. Click "next"
- The password to your account will be sent to your email account
Why haven't I heard anything yet?
Don't worry, it's not that we've forgotten you it's Just that we were overwhelmed by the level of interest and enthusiasm for this position. We are still reviewing your application, which has taken longer than expected. We will endeavour to provide you with a response on the status of your application as soon as we possibly can.
Will I automatically be considered for other roles with The Just Group?
Yes, our Recruitment team will consider you for other roles if you are not successful for the specific role you applied for.
Do I have to fill out the application form again if I apply for another role?
Yes, as each role is a different role, plus you can restate the reasons why you're interested in working for us.
Can I unsubscribe from the job alerts that I'm getting sent?
Of course you can. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on Job Alert
- Please read the Job Alert Privacy Statement and then select 'I Agree'
- After you have selected "I Agree" you will be redirected to a new page. In the second paragraph, please click on the hyperlink that reads "Unsubscribe from job alert"
- You will be prompted to enter your email address
- Select "unsubscribe"
What do I do if my availability changes?
Simply log back on and change your preferences.
I'm having problems uploading my CV, help!
How annoying! Hopefully this will help you sort it out. There are multiple reasons why you may be having difficulties uploading your CV. We recommend you try the following options:
- Check to see if you have a "pop-up blocker" enabled on your computer. If you do you will see a yellow box appear on the top of your page. Right click this yellow box and select "Temporarily allow pop ups".
- Try cutting and pasting your CV into the free text field in the application form below the section where it is asking you to attach your CV.
- If the problem persists, you may need to try uploading your CV from another computer.
What if I don't have any work related referees?
If you have no work related referees we can talk to a character referee. They can not be a family member or personal friend. We suggest that if you have never had a job, you can ask a lecturer or teacher, sports coach or youth group leader if they would be happy to talk to us about Just how great you are.
What happens if I can't make a scheduled interview?
If, for whatever reason, you are Just unable to attend a scheduled interview contact the person you were going to meet with & let them know. If possible, reschedule for another day/time that you can make. If you are unable to get hold of them then contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9420 0200 & we will pass the message on for you.
Why wasn't I successful in getting the role?
We take into account a number of factors including availability, experience, motivation and how you have overall answered the scenario questions. In addition, due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are not able to consider every application for this vacancy. We encourage you to keep an eye out for upcoming vacancies and thank you for taking the time to apply for this position.
If I am an internal employee do I still need to apply?
Yes, don't forget you will need to get your manager's approval before applying to any role with the Just Group.